After teasing EV enthusiasts for months, Hyundai will finally debut the promised completely reconceived Ioniq 5 on February 23rd.
While nobody has been told a lot about what Hyundai’s rebuild of its original electric car will look like or provide drivers, we are promised:
- A longer range than current Kona models
- Dual motor options
- 4 pixel-like head and tail lights featuring hundreds of LEDs
- Dash across screen with separate driver and passenger options
- Interior constructed of sustainable materials
- 220V interior and exterior plugs
Among the confirmed specs is a battery capable of using 350kW fast chargers, which will achieve a zero to 80% charge in less than 20 minutes or an emergency 90 km charge in 5 minutes.