Join the Victoria Electric Vehicle Club at the Creatively United for the Planet’s Earth Day Festival, Saturday April 22, 2017, 10 am to 5 pm, at the Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street, Victoria, BC.
Admission to the festival is free (outdoors and Clifford Carl Hall).
Some of the participants in the Electric Vehicle & Bike Extravaganza are:
- Victoria Electric Vehicle Club: with a variety of electric vehicles, owners/members present to answer EV questions.
- Motorize EV, your friendly, environmentally conscious and locally owned car dealer specializing in plug-in electric vehicles.
- Emotive BC will provide test drives in electric vehicles
- BoltAcrossCanada, Buddy Boyd with his Bolt EV.
- TeslaXCanada with their Tesla Model X and trailer. 11 am: “Cross Canada Trip in an Electric Car with Camping Trailer”, 11 am – 12 noon in the Lecture Room.
From the Creatively United for the Planet website:
Inspired innovation, people making a difference, creativity, live music, displays, connections, informative panels, food and fun describes what people can expect at the 6th Annual Creatively United Sustainability Showcase to be held on Earth Day, April 22, from 10 am to 5 pm, at the Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville St., in Victoria, BC.
History will also be made with Vancouver Island’s largest electric vehicle show spanning the entrance to the museum with electric motorcycles, bikes and cars.
University of Victoria Engineering students will showcase amazing new technologies, community groups will share resources and information on topics ranging from A-Z, and workshops include: Net Zero Buildings – Cost Savings and Benefits; Forests and Communities for the Future; The Life of a T-Shirt, a creative, hands-on upcyling and educational workshop; and Understanding Our Salish Sea and All It Can Be.